- Start brainstorming for relevant to your domain words.
- Make different combinations with the listed words that are:
- Pick a few of these combinations that you most like for the name of your domain.
- Start searching for the availability of these domains.
- If you do business online, register your domain with as many of the extensions as available!
- If your preferred choice is not available, do not discourage and try the next combination!
– List as many words as you can think of related to your preferred domain name.
– List as many words as you can think of that are related to the content of your website.
– short, ex. http://www.gict.co.th – memorable, ex. http://www.bangrak.com
– not easily confused,
– hard to misspell,
– related to the core of the business, ex: http://www.thaihostsave.com
– with appropriate sounding to the core of your business.
– Shorter domain names are easier to remember
If you like a specific word to be included in the domain name, think of all its forms: noun, verb, adverb, adjective. Consider also hyphens and numbers: sometimes you are a hyphen away from the dreamed domain name. Should you get a hyphenated name? There are a few things to consider here.
Point them all to your site
Let your name drive more traffic to your site.